Precautions for use of wall mounted hair dryer
Wall mounted hair dryer comes from European classic design. It is luxurious, beautiful, high quality, safe and reliable. It can be used as hair dryer after shampoo. The wind is gentle and does not damage the hair quality. The safety protection cover makes the body and mind more comfortable and the skin more comfortable. Wall mounted hair dryer is made of PC plastic with high temperature resistance and high strength, plastic shell with good insulation and moisture-proof performance, and iron shell hair dryer with strong corrosion resistance which can be sprayed by soldering. How to install the wall mounted hair dryer:
1、 Open wire installation
1. Drill 2 - ￠ 6 mounting holes at the installation position according to the screw size, and plug them in with the attached rubber plug, and fasten the mounting screw to the holes on which the hook is fixed.
2. Insert the mounting bayonet at the back of the back shell of the wall mounted hair dryer into the hook, fix the front and back shells on the wall together with the screws attached with the machine, and then insert the screw rubber plug into the screw hole.
3. Plug in the power supply and turn the main power switch to the "on" position.
2、 Dark line installation
1. Drill 2 - ￠ 6 mounting holes at the installation position according to the size, and plug them in with the attached rubber plug, and fasten the hook on the holes above with the mounting screw.
2. First, loosen the screws that are fastened on the front housing, then remove the front housing, and remove the power cord with plug from the terminal.
3. Turn on the plastic of the wall mounted hair dryer inlet hole, pass the reserved power supply through the inlet hole, and then insert the mounting bayonet at the back of the rear housing into the hook, and fix the rear housing on the wall with the screws attached with the machine.
4. The reserved power line is connected to the original power line terminal (pay attention to the direction of N and L lines when connecting), and put the terminal in the original position after connecting.
5. After checking, install the front housing on the rear housing, fix it with screws, plug in the power supply, and pull the main power switch to the "on" position.
Precautions for use of wall mounted hair dryer:
1. The blower shall be used under the voltage of 220V50Hz.
2 do not cover the exit and emergency entrance of the blower to avoid combustion and motor damage.
3. Do not use the blower beside the woven fabric, paper or other inflammable and explosive articles, otherwise it may cause fire.
4. Do not insert the hair pin or other items into the entrance and exit of the wall mounted hair dryer, so as to avoid damage to the hair dryer and leakage accident.
5. Avoid excessive vibration of the blower.
6. Do not use the hair dryer on children, or let children use the hair dryer by themselves.
7. After use, all switches of the blower should be turned off before the plug can be removed from the power socket.
8. The back net of the blower should be cleaned regularly to avoid blocking the air inlet. Do not use gasoline or alcohol to clean the blower.
9. Do not bring the wall mounted hair dryer into the bathroom for use, or use the hair dryer with wet hands to prevent accidents.
10. The blower must be used on the power teahouse meeting the use standard; if the power cord is damaged, the power cord of the same specification specified by the national standard shall be replaced at the maintenance point designated by the manufacturer.