What should we pay attention to when using curling sticks frequently
Seven precautions for using curling stick:
1. Pay attention to adjust the temperature well, and do not touch the heating body with your hands to avoid scalding.
2、 The hair is used after it is completely dry. It is not easy to curl up when it is wet.
3. It is not suitable to grab too much hair each time. If too much hair is rolled at a time, it will affect the hair retention effect.
4. When curling hair, start from the bottom hair, the top hair can be tied up first, layer by layer. If the amount of hair is not very large, you can also start from the two sides of the hair to make a small curl.
5. Wait for the hair stick to heat through before starting to curl. The curling time should not be too long, otherwise it will hurt the hair.
6. To make your hair look good, you have to have layers. No layers of hair, how can not roll good-looking oh. Xiaobian suggests you go to the hairdresser to have your hair cut.
7. Choose a suitable model (diameter of the curling stick), 28mm, 32mm, 33mm, 38mm can roll out the big wave effect, the larger the number, the larger the volume, but the larger the number, the easier it is to roll out the straight wave. It depends on your hair.